Office 2016 Excel Intermediate
Build your confidence using IT more effectively and productively.
The group sessions are structured for participants to complete practical tasks, raise questions for their own role and guidance for further individual support.
- understanding the screen layout
- commonly used Excel features and functions
- sorting and filtering data, formatting cells
- creating and using simple formulas
- protection, restricting formating and editing of spreadsheets
- understanding formula error messages
- creating, modifying charts using the Chart Wizard
Facilitator: Julie Bennett
Tel No: 0151 231 8014
- Wednesday, March 11, 2020
- 1:30pm - 4:30pm
- G24 (IT Suite - Ground Floor), Exchange Station, Tithebarn St.
- Exchange Station
Contact email: J.Bennett1@ljmu.ac.uk