Speaking at a conference?
- Presenting something to your colleagues or another group of people?
- Want to make your presentations more interesting to a wider audience?
Punchy Presentations will give you simple, practical tips on how to make what you present to people more memorable, interesting and coherent to a wider audience.
During this session participants will:
- Be given examples of different formats for presenting their work
- Work together to establish what works/doesn't work
- Have an opportunity to think about their own presenting style and how they can apply these tips
- If you book onto this Library Research Support event, any personal data collected through your booking will only be used to communicate information about the upcoming event. Elements of the information you have provided (name, institution, email address) will be used to create a delegate list.
- If you can no longer attend this event we will try to remove your details from the delegate list created, although we cannot guarantee this.
- Thursday, February 27, 2020
- 10:00am - 11:00am
- Redmonds Building, Room 201
- Mount Pleasant