Managing People at LJMU - an Introduction
This session is part of the LJMU Leadership and Development Programme and is for staff with Line Management Responsibility only.
It incorporates an introduction to the University, information about University structures, Staff Infobase system and an introduction to the key policies and procedures that you will be required to follow.
This workshop is designed to highlight the responsibilities and expectations of line managers within LJMU including those in relation to equality and diversity, employee engagement and embedding a culture of high performance. The workshop will therefore also incorporate:
- The key stages of the employee life-cycle (from pre-recruitment to post termination) and the associated underpinning legal obligations of employers and rights of employees
- The key policies that managers should be aware of
- The requirements of a manager to use Staff Infobase
- Wednesday, January 22, 2020
- 9:30am - 12:30pm
- G20/G21 (Ground Floor), Exchange Station, Tithebarn Street
- Exchange Station