Dealing with Disciplinary and Grievance Issues
This session is part of the LJMU Leadership and Development Programme and is for staff with Line Management responsibility only.
This workshop is designed to provide participants with the following:
- A clearer understanding of what discipline and grievance means and the associated University procedures.
- Increased knowledge of the law surrounding the handling of Discipline and Grievance in the workplace.
- Examples of how to operate the process, including the right to be accompanied.
The workshop will also equip managers with the skills to conduct an investigation, including gathering and assessing relevant and irrelevant evidence, presenting the findings and arriving at an outcome and how to cope with unexpected problems during the investigation process.
- Monday, February 10, 2020
- 1:30pm - 4:30pm
- G14/G15, Ground Floor, Exchange Station, Tithebarn St.
- Exchange Station