SPSS: Preliminary Analysis
This session covers the following:
- Basic descriptive statistics, Measures of central tendency: mean, median, mode. Measures of dispersion: range, standard deviation, variance.
- Frequencies and distribution
- Define Independent variable and Dependent variable
- Normality test
- Parametric test and non-parametric test
- Reliability test
See the Skills@LJMU Statistics Canvas Course for further information and advice about using statistical programmes in your degree study.
Sigma’s Statstutor contains a variety of statistics learning materials, including case study videos, tests and quizzes.
- Wednesday, February 5, 2020
- 12:00pm - 1:00pm
- 'Skills Space', Floor 2, John Foster Building (room adjacent to IT Suites A, B, C & D)
- John Foster Building