Adopting a Coaching Management Style
This session is part of the LJMU Leadership and Development Programme and is for staff with Line Management responsibility only.
Prepares managers to use a range of styles to support and develop their staff for higher performance and productivity. The models and skills learnt at this workshop can be applied formally and informally in a wide range of workplace situations to support a culture of continuous improvement. By developing effective coaching skills, participants will develop an effective method of developing individuals and teams to raise confidence and competence in the workplace.
- Coaching – benefits and opportunities
- Behaviours and styles – bringing out the best in people and teams to maximise performance and productivity
- Coaching models – using frameworks for coaching conversations and planning
- Feedback – providing positive and constructive feedback to challenge and motivate
- Learning – assessing learning and evaluating coaching effectiveness
- Friday, February 28, 2020
- 9:45am - 12:45pm
- G20/G21 (Ground Floor), Exchange Station, Tithebarn Street
- Exchange Station