Increasing Resilience [ONLINE] Online
This session addresses the various work related pressures and demands that individual staff and teams may have to respond to. It aims to build awareness of symptoms that may be displayed when someone is experiencing an unsustainable level of pressure, as well as highlighting a range of practical and supportive techniques.
The session is aimed at anyone who wishes to increase their personal awareness of resilience. It will also be of use to line managers who are looking for methods to support their teams and can be utilised as an accessory to the completion of team risk assessment processes.
- Identify the emotional, physical, cognitive and behavioural symptoms of excessive stress
- Define the terms active and passive resilience
- Discuss the six keys to personal resilience, including practical examples of each
- Consider an action plan to increase personal resilience
- Wednesday, September 30, 2020
- 2:00pm - 3:30pm
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.