Tea & Empathy - Let’s Talk About Mental Health & Wellbeing In-Person
There is a lot going on at the moment… So perhaps it is time to take a moment to consider your own mental health, as well as those around you.
- DATE: Friday 14 May 2021
- TIME: 10.30am – 12pm
- LOCATION: VIRTUAL ZOOM EVENT
To mark this year's Mental Health Awareness Week, LJMU’s Dis-Ability Staff Network would like to invite LJMU/JMSU staff to attend an informal virtual “Tea & Empathy” session, where participants will have a safe space to:
- Share ideas and tips for wellbeing
- Connect with people that understand the impact mental-ill-health can have
- Seek guidance from others whom may have similar experiences or related conditions
- Gain insight into how best to support friends, family & colleagues
If you would like to attend, please register and Zoom login details will be sent to you via email, closer to the date.
Questions? Please contact LJMU EDI Team: email@example.com
We look forward to seeing you soon.
- LJMU Dis-Ability Staff Network & EDI Team
- Friday, May 14, 2021
- 10:30am - 12:00pm
- Time Zone:
- UK, Ireland, Lisbon Time (change)