This session is cancelled - Effective Minutes and Agendas
This introductory course aims to develop an understanding of the role of the minute taker and effective minute-taking techniques
Who will benefit?
- Staff who have responsibility for minute taking for the first time
- Staff who are inexperienced in minute taking and have not received any previous development in minute taking
To enable participants to:
1. Understand the role of the minute secretary.
2. Clarify the relationship with the chair of a meeting.
3. Understand how to structure minutes and agendas.
4. Identify barriers to written communication.
5. Identify a writing style that is straightforward and clear.
Facilitator: Julie Bennett
Tel No: 0151 231 8014
- Wednesday, April 22, 2020
- 1:00pm - 4:30pm
- Time Zone:
- UK, Ireland, Lisbon Time (change)
- G15 (Ground Floor), Exchange Station, Tithebarn Street
- Exchange Station