SPSS: Handling data and manipulation
This session covers the followinng:
- Creating SPSS data set
- Reading and importing data set from different formats
- Defining the variables attributes
- SPSS options and functions
- Defining levels of measure: Scale ordinal, nominal
- Create new variables
- Remove the existing variables
- Coding data
See the Skills@LJMU Statistics Canvas Course for further information and advice about using statistical programmes in your degree study.
Sigma’s Statstutor contains a variety of statistics learning materials, including case study videos, tests and quizzes.
- Wednesday, January 29, 2020
- 12:00pm - 1:00pm
- 'Skills Space', Floor 2, John Foster Building (room adjacent to IT Suites A, B, C & D)
- John Foster Building