SPSS: Transforming the data - using graphs to explore data
This session covers the followinng:
- Filtering the data
- Weighing Cases
- Replacing the Missing values
- Creating and formatting graphs
- Using Chart templates and Chart Builder.
- Bar chart, Line Chart, pie chart
- Histograms, QQ plots and box-plots
- Scatter plot
See the Skills@LJMU Statistics Canvas Course for further information and advice about using statistical programmes in your degree study.
Sigma’s Statstutor contains a variety of statistics learning materials, including case study videos, tests and quizzes.
- Wednesday, February 12, 2020
- 12:00pm - 1:00pm
- 'Skills Space', Floor 2, John Foster Building (room adjacent to IT Suites A, B, C & D)
- John Foster Building