These sessions will demonstrate the basics of identifying learning resources, building pages and organising content. It will provide an introduction to Canvas and is aimed at all new staff. It may also be useful to existing staff members wishing to update or refresh their approaches to Canvas use.
This session covers:
- the fundamentals of using Canvas
- how to navigate the system and change your account settings
- how to upload and share materials using Files, Modules and Pages
- the location of the Grades area
It will also cover how to use the Announcement tool to communicate effectively with students. There will be time to ask questions regarding specific issues or queries you might have in relation to Canvas.
Staff Guides located on our Learning Technology website can also be viewed at this link
- Wednesday, September 2, 2020
- 9:30pm - 10:30am