Large programme/module support network
The Academy recognises that there are unique issues related to the running of large cohorts that require a higher level of support. We would categorise a large module as one with a cohort of over 100 students. Although the Academy may not have all of the solutions at least we can offer a space in which you can meet and share your own.
This network aims to:
- allow you to connect with other staff who share similar types of modules and therefore benefit from sharing ideas, solutions and resources
- provide a hub from which useful information from the Academy can be targeted at those who would most benefit from it
- make resources available strategically to assist those running large programmes or modules to be able to adapt to active blended learning
This network will meet online a number of times over the next 12 months. There is no need to attend all of the sessions, but they will allow you to connect with other staff and learn how they are adapting and developing useful approaches to solving the unique problems of running a large module. By joining the network, you will receive invites for all of the below meetings and occasional direct communication regarding useful information.
This network is housed in Microsoft Teams. To join the network, click on this link, then select 'Request to join' when prompted.
If you do not wish to be a member, but would like to join a network, please register below for this event.
Staff Guides located on our Learning Technology website can also be viewed at this link
- Wednesday, September 2, 2020
- 2:00pm - 3:00pm
- Time Zone:
- UK, Ireland, Lisbon Time (change)