Data Management for PGRs Online
During this session we will discuss why data management is important at PhD level and beyond and look at data management best practice.
We will also consider the merits of making research data openly available, tell you how you can get a DOI for your data and will give you an overview and an insight to funder requirements. We will look particularly at Data Management Plans.
This session is for you if:
- You work with research data
- You want to know about writing a Data Management Plan
- You are a PhD student and want to get data management right from the start
- You spend too much time looking for your own data and want guidance on how best to organise it
We will be using Microsoft Teams for this session. You will receive a link before the session begins to access the training.
Data Protection: Please note that on joining this webinar, your first and last name will be displayed on the webinar screen, and will therefore be visible to other webinar participants. Please be assured that in all cases, viewers will only ever include other LJMU students or staff. If you have any concerns about this, please write to email@example.com
- Thursday, February 10, 2022
- 2:00pm - 3:30pm
- Time Zone:
- UK, Ireland, Lisbon Time (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.