Open Access Publishing: What Are Your Options? Online
Come along to learn a bit more about Open Access Publishing and the various deals and options that LJMU are a part of, to help you publish more widely and more openly.
Participants will learn about:
- Different OA options (green, gold, etc.)
- Open Access deals that LJMU are a part of
- Open Library of the Humanities
- What things you need to think about if you publish OA and want to take advantage of our deals
Plenty of times for questions, too!
Open to anyone that publishes, plans to publish or just wants to know more about Open Access Publishing.
We will be using Microsoft Teams for this session. You will receive a link before the session begins to access the training.
You may find this guidance useful to get into Microsoft Teams: https://ims.ljmu.ac.uk/publichealth/PHI-microsoft-teams-meeting.pdf
If you book onto this Library Research Support event, any personal data collected through your booking will only be used to communicate information about the upcoming event. Elements of the information you have provided (name, institution, email address) will be used to create a delegate list.
If you can no longer attend this event we will try to remove your details from the delegate list created, although we cannot guarantee this.
- Friday, April 29, 2022
- 2:00pm - 3:00pm
- Time Zone:
- UK, Ireland, Lisbon Time (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.