This workshop will de-mystify the process of Data Management. As well as being good practice, effective data management is an essential part of Research Council and other funder requirements. It is also a key component of Open Access and having a data management plan is necessary for some publishers.
During this workshop, we will:
- Discuss the open data movement as well as looking at why data management is important.
- Examine best practice in data management and we will explore DMPonline, the data management tool created by the Data Curation Centre. We will also
- Discuss elements of good data management plans & how to get a DOI
- Highlight the data storage options available to you at LJMU.
We will be adding slides/recordings/notes to our Library Researcher Engagement Canvas page. You can enrol here: https://canvas.ljmu.ac.uk/enroll/7D3MPW
Sign up for this event, here: https://ljmu.libcal.com/event/4085387
Data protection: Your name may appear on screen during this session. Please be aware that others may see this when you attend.
- Friday, November 24, 2023
- 11:00am - 12:30pm
- Time Zone:
- UK, Ireland, Lisbon Time (change)