ILM Level 4 Certificate in Leadership and Management - Session 2 of 4
The ILM Level 4 Certificate aims to highlight the knowledge, personal abilities and skills needed to be an effective manager.
Who is this qualification for?
This qualification is designed for both new and aspiring managers, including department heads, team leaders, programme / module leaders, and supervisors and those who are advancing towards these roles. The qualification will help particpants get to grips with the role, gain comprehensive knowledge and develop the skills needed to lead at this level.
What are the benefits?
- Consolidate management skills and experience
- Build knowledge of specialist business areas such as project and change management
- Develop the capabilities and personal awareness needed be a leader
- Accredit the experience with a nationally recognised qualification
What is covered?
A range of topics are covered across the programme, including:
- Personal leadership style psychometrics
- Factors that affect leadership options
- Implementing and managing change
- Project management and organisation
- Action planning
How does the qualification work?
The Level 4 Certificate is accredited and awarded by ILM part of the City & Guilds Group. To gain certification, participants will need to submit three written assignments within twelve months of completing the programme, for which full tutorial and learner support is provided. Please note, there is a registration fee for the Certification.
Facilitator: Jason Boulter
0151 231 8029
- Thursday, November 21, 2019
- 10:00am - 3:30pm
- G21 (Ground Floor), Exchange Station, Tithebarn Street
- Exchange Station